- Integrated GORE-TEX® membrane
- Body mapped 650 fill down insulation
- 2 chest pockets, 2 shell pockets,li>2 hand warmer pockets
- Full adjustable rotating hood
- Articulated patterning
- Water sealing cuffs
- 75 Denier Polyester/Plain Weave with Mechanical stretch fabric
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Where do I start? This jacket is without a doubt the best waterfowl jacket available. So many features, but some of the highlights are a insulated hoodie, Velcro wrist cuffs, plenty of pockets inside and out, cut nice and full so when you are wearing layers you don't bunch up, plenty long so when you bend over your jacket does not ride up that way to are keeping all the warmth you have worked all day to store. Great insulation and great camo pattern. People talk about the cost of Sitka Gear. You have to remember of the many thousands of hours of R&D that goes into creating the best gear. I'll be leaving you with a thought...You only cry once when you buy the best!!!! This IS the best.
I am a hunt tech for Gore-Tex, I recently purchased this jacket for the waterfowl season. This jacket has the perfect balance of minimal layers that are perfect for the icy conditions in which I hunt. The moveablity of this jacket is amazing which will allow for mobility in my swing when I shoot. Can't wait to wear this gear on the hunt.
- Men's > Men's Hunting Clothing > Men's Camo Coats & Jackets