- Patented adjustable locking mechanism holds cable tight at any position for perfect fit
- Braided steel for strength and flexibility
- Cable end threads through places other cables cannot
- Integrated pin tumbler keyed locking mechanism for superior pick resistance
- Rust resistant lock and vinyl coated cable for superior weather and scratch resistance
- Strap holds excess cable for compact storage
- Advantage Timber pattern for outdoor camouflage security
- Color: Camouflage
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought one to try with my trail camera last year and it worked great so I bought 3 more this year. The only complaint I have is they are not long enough to secure my tree stand on larger trees, but they work great.
- Trail camera
Bought two of these to secure two trail cams. After the first use when I tried to unlock the cable, the key broke off in the lock. Then we had to cut the cable to remove the camera. It did take a "saw's all" to cut the cable after failing with bolt cutters so it has that going for it. Sportsman's was great about getting a replacement. We'll see how they fare...
- Was this a gift?:
- Camping > Auto & RV > RV Parts & Accessories