- There was an error
- It was successful
- Optics & Electronics > Binoculars > Full Size Binoculars
Swarovski EL Swarovision Pro 10x42 Binoculars(1432549)
Swarovski EL Swarovision Pro 10x42 Binoculars -New Swarovsion Technology allows for greater viewing comfort, especially for eyeglass wearers. Using field flattening lenses, which help create a true image, it is possible to produce diamond bright image resolution right up to the very edge of the field of view ensuring the finest detail without any edge distortion. HD lenses minimize color fringing and guarantee razor sharp images with the highest possible resolution.
New objective covers hinge to the bottom of the objective tube rims and are designed to stay more securely attached. The quick catch Pro strap attachment is much more practical now as it features a twist locking action for adjustment. The quick catch device works with both the strap and the bino suspenders. The optical system features phase-coated BaK-4 prisms boasting 91% light transmission, coated with Swaro-Top, an anti-reflective coating that further increase light transmission, and Swaro-Bright coatings which significantly improve brightness and color reproduction. Swarodur coatings enhance scratch resistance while Swaro-Clean coatings reduce surface energy to make cleaning the lens much simpler. The new strap connector rotates making it much more versatile than the previous rubber hook. The construction is waterproof and fogproof for ruggedness.
Optimized SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR and SWAROTOP coatings. SWAROCLEAN, non-stick effect for easy field cleaning of dirt such as water marks, insect repellents and tree resin. Especially large field of view due to wide-angle eyepiece. Optimized roof-prism system with P-coating. Removable eyecups, with additional adjustment stage.
Supplied with Snap Shot Adapter, functional bag, Lift carrying strap, objective lens cover and a hinged eyepiece cover adjustable to any width of eyepiece.
- New, unique optic design in SWAROVISION technology.
- Field flattener lenses (excellent contrast right up to the image edges)
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses (lifelike, high-contrast images)
- Maximum eye relief (greater viewing comfort, especially for eyeglass-wearers)
- 6-lens objective with excellent light-gathering qualities.
- Integrated diopter adjustment in the pull-out focusing wheel.
- Fast and precise close range focusing up to 5 feet/1.5 meters (macro observation)
- Torsion-free twin-bridge construction ensures permanent axis parallelism.
- Rugged magnesium housing
- Airtight, dustproof and watertight 13 ft (to 4 meters) thanks due to interior focusing system
- Non-fogging due to nitrogen filling
- Magnification: 10x
- Field of View: 336 feet/1000 yards
- Close Focus: 4.9 feet
- Weight: 29.6 oz
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought my EL 10x42 binoculars in 2001. I have used them on many hunting trips. It would always crack me up when people in my hunting party would compare my EL's to their non-Swarovski binoculars. They could not believe the resolution,clarity and brightness. I would spot game that I would never have seen before with my non Swarovski binoculars. Won't mention name. I paid $1000 for my 10x42 EL's. Would I buy them today, probably not. I think there is some really good glass from other suppliers that can do a reasonable job for the money. However if money is no object and you want one of the best go for Swarovski's. Not sure about the other posting about the Swarovski binoculars not being up to par? interesting
I purchased two different pair and found the lens disparity to be excessive for this price point. Got a full refund. Swarovski has a serious quality control problem.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed