- There was an error
- It was successful
Simms Womens G3 Guide™ Stockingfoot Waders
Simms Womens G3 Guide™ Stockingfoot Waders -Simms’ G3 wader just got revamped for a lifetime of in-river marching orders.
Simms Womens G3 Guide™ Stockingfoot Waders -Powered by 25-percent more breathable GORE-TEX® 5-layer Pro Shell fabric, Simms’ G3 wader just got revamped for a lifetime of in-river marching orders. Wrap raw hands in the convenience of a reach-through warming pocket with stormflaps and micro-fleece lining, then reach for everything you need for successful fishing missions via an intuitive zippered chest pocket design, with integrated utility tabs that house an arsenal of in-river essentials. Patented front and back leg seam construction delivers an articulated fit that fights wear zones, bolsters wader longevity, and maximizes mobility either in the drift boat or hiking for riches well beyond road’s end.
- Reach-through hand warmer pocket with stormflaps and micro-fleece lining
- Zippered Chest Pocket and Integrated Utility Tabs
- Removable Flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with dual-entry zippers and retractor docking station
- Patented front and back leg seams provide articulated fit, maximum comfort and mobility
- Adjustable elastic 1.5 inch suspender with YKK® non-locking buckles
- Abrasion-resistant, more durable built-in gravel guards
- Built-In Low-Profile Belt Loops
- GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell Technology Upper
- GORE-TEX® 5-layer Pro Shell Technology Lower
- 25% more breathable
- Style: 10545
- 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have had these waders for a year now and I can honestly say that they are the best wader I have ever purchased. I am a product tester for GORE-TEX and have had the opportunity to try different waders and these are by far my favorite.
I live in Island Park, Idaho and fish the Henrys Fork almost everyday so I really need a pair of waders I can depend on and I must say that these have been outstanding.
Not only do I love how tough and durable they are, but they fit perfectly and are so quiet while walking down the river. Being that I am 6 foot tall, I ordered the long pair and they are just the right length, so I feel the size chart is very accurate.
The only thing I would add to these waders would be fly patch on the front pocket, but that is a very minor detail.
Overall, I feel that these are amazing waders and would recommend them to anyone
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed