Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Optics & Accessories > Radios and Weather Stations
Oregon Scientific Desktop Emergency Alert Radio(1367829)
Oregon Scientific Desktop Emergency Alert Radio - Oregon Scientific Desktop Emergency Alert Radio provides a 24 hour broadcasts of public alert emergencies and can receive broadcasts for up to nine different local areas.
Oregon Scientific Desktop Emergency Alert Radio - Oregon Scientific Desktop Emergency Alert Radio receives and displays National Weather Service's weather bulletins, alerts, watches, and forecasts, U.S. Emergency All Hazards bulletins, and local Emergency Alert System (EAS) bulletins and warnings 24 hours a day. The automatic alert system triggers the radio speaker and audible-visual alert for instant awareness of conditions affecting life and property. Featuring advanced S.A.M.E (Specific Area Message Encoding) technology, the radio can be programmed to receive information specific to your geographic area.
- Stand-by Mode Alerts: Advisory, Watch and Warning
- Alerts Available in English, French and Spanish
- Built-in Extendable Antenna
- Receives up to 9 Different Local Areas Broadcasts
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed