Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak(1482135)
NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak -With room to paddle with a friend, or rig extra gear for an overnighter, the NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak is a budget-friendly option for your recreating needs
NRS Outlaw II Inflatable Kayak - Built with the same rugged material as the NRS Outlaw Rafts and Catarafts, the NRS Outlaw II is super abrasion and puncture resistant.
- 38 ounce/1000 denier PVC-coated polyester material repels abrasion and slides over rocks with ease.
- The PVC-coated drop-stitch floor inflates to a rock hard 8-10 psi for superior wave-punching performance.
- 39 inch width gives you extra stability when the water gets rough.
- The rigid, drop-stitch floor and extra width combine to deliver a craft that's stable enough for beginners while keeping adrenaline junkies amped.
- An 18 inch rocker height helps the Outlaw climb over waves, while 10.5 inch tubes and a 4 inch self-bailing floor provide plenty of flotation.
- The inflatable thwart seats secure to drain holes in the floor, allowing you to place them just where you want them.
- Two stainless steel D-rings let you secure water bottles and other gear.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw easy to carry while also providing extra tie-down points for gear.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Length: 12 ft 2 in
- Width: 39 in
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Tube diameter: 10.5 in
- Bow Kick: 18 in
- Stern Kick: 18 in
- Number of air chambers: 5
- Valve type: Leafield - C7
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of material: PVC Crop-Stich
- Number fo D rings: 4
- Number of handles: 2
- Center compartment width: 18 in
- Weight/Deiner of tube material & floor material: 38/1000
- Includes: Repair kit, Two removable thwart seats
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed