Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
NRS Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak(1485704)
TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT
NRS Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak - Built with the same rugged material as the NRS Outlaw Rafts and Catarafts, the NRS Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak is super abrasion and puncture resistant.
NRS Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak - The rigid, drop-stitch floor and extra width combine to deliver a craft stable enough for beginners, while keeping adrenaline junkies amped. All at a price that won't break the bank.
- 38 ounce/1000 denier PVC-coated polyester material repels abrasion and slides over rocks with ease.
- The PVC-coated drop-stitch floor inflates rock hard for superior wave-punching performance.
- 38" width gives you extra stability when the water gets rough.
- An 18" rocker height helps the Outlaw climb over waves, while 10.5" tubes and a 4" self-bailing floor provide plenty of flotation.
- The inflatable thwart seat secures to drain holes in the floor, allowing you to place it just where you need it.
- Two stainless steel D-rings let you secure water bottles and other gear.
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw easy to carry while also providing extra tie-down points for gear.
- Top-quality Leafield™ C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation.
- Color: Lime
- Length: 9 ft 10 in
- Width: 38 in
- Weight: 26 lb
- Tube Diameter: 10.5 in
- Number of Thwarts: 1
- Bow Kick: 18 in
- Stern Kick: 18 in
- Number of Air Chambers: 4
- Valve Type: Leafield - C7
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Number of D-rings: 4
- Number of Handles: 2
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed