Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
Minn Kota MK 315 D On Board Battery Charger(1376507)
TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT
Minn Kota MK 315 D On Board Battery Charger - Minn Kota's digital on-board chargers are engineered with a micro-processor-based design to protect your battery, charge faster and help you stay on the water longer. 3 bank x 5 amps for a total of 15 amps total output.
Minn Kota MK 315 D On Board Battery Charger - 3 bank x 5 amps for a total of 15 amps total output. Monitors temperature and state-of-charge. Enhanced status codes display charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications and full charge. Automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete. Mounts conveniently in the battery compartment. For use with 12, 24 or 36 volt systems with 12V / 6-cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only (20-105 amp hour rating). Includes: one pre-wired on-board marine battery charger with three 6' fused output cables and one 6' AC power cord, installation instructions and owners manual.
- 3 charging banks, 5 amps per bank, 15 amps total output
- Recovery Time: 10-12 hours
- Size: 12-?" length x 7-?" width x 4" height; Weight: 14 lbs.
- Digitally-controlled microprocessor design protects your batteries so you can stay on the water longer
- Up to 2X faster charging in high temperatures
- Enhanced status codes provide comprehensive feedback on charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notification and full charge
- Convenient on-board mounting eliminates the hassle of traditional portable chargers
- Fully automatic multi-stage charging (bulk, absorption and maintenance) so you get a full charge every time
- Automatic temperature compensation delivers fast charging recovery, even in extreme temperatures, while protecting your batteries from overcharging
- Waterproof, shock- and vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Short circuit, reverse polarity and ignition protection
- Saltwater tested and fully resistant to corrosion
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed