Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Hunting & Shooting > Reloading Equipment & Supplies > Reloading Dies
Lee Crimp Rifle Reloading Die
Select a product from the chart below.
Lee Crimp Rifle Reloading Die - Factory ammunition is often more accurate and better able to withstand rough handling because the bullet is firmly crimped in place.
Lee Crimp Rifle Reloading Die - Factory ammunition is often more accurate and better able to withstand rough handling because the bullet is firmly crimped in place. A firm crimp improves accuracy because pressure must build to a higher level before the bullet begins to move. This higher start pressure insures a more uniform pressure curve and less velocity variation. Even powder selection is less critical. Until now, handloaders seated the bullet to touch the rifling to achieve similar results. This is not always possible nor desirable. The Lee Factory Crimp Die is included at no extra charge with Lee PaceSetter Dies. It's just another added value that only Lee Dies offer.
- Crimps the bullet in place more firmly than any other tool.
- It is impossible to buckle the case as with regular roll crimp dies.
- Trim length is not critical.
- Tests demonstrate that even bullets which have no cannelure will shoot more accurately if c
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed
|Item #||Caliber||Brand||Price||Order Online|
|300297||.30-06 SPRINGFIELD||Lee Reloading||
|300298||.300 WIN MAG||Lee Reloading||
|300617||.308 WIN||Lee Reloading||
|1291890||.338 WIN MAG||Lee Reloading||