Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Camping > Backpacking Gear > Trekking Poles
Kelty Range 1.0 Trekking Pole(1385655)
TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT
Kelty Range 1.0 Trekking Pole -The Range trekking pole from Kelty provide better balance ans footing when hiking, especially down hill.
Kelty Range 1.0 Trekking Pole -Don't let the ever-changing up and downhill terrain hold you back. The anti-shock trekking pole will buffer the intensity of any descent and keep things comfortable with all-weather grips. Use it on a variety of terrain to keep your knees from being exposed to the pain.
- Weight: 10 oz.
- Maximum Length: 53 in.
- Minimum Length: 27 in.
- Grip Material: Cork & EVA foam
- Shaft Material: 6061 Series Anodized Aluminum
- Internal Anti-Shock Spring Technology
- Non-slip carbide tip for secure pole plants on various surfaces
- Includes: Protective cap, trekking basket, and rubber tip for concrete surfaces
- Padded wrist strap for added comfort
- Textured Cork & EVA foam grip adds all-weather grip and comfort
- Reliable twist-lock mechanism provides easy length adjustment
- Replacement trekking baskets, rubber tips & snow baskets available
- Kelty One-Year Limited Warranty
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed