- There was an error
- It was successful
- Hunting & Shooting > Reloading Equipment & Supplies > Reloading Dies
Hornady American Series Pistol Reloading Dies
Select a product from the chart below.
Hornady American Series Pistol Reloading Dies -Perfect for the handloader looking to maximize the efficiency of their reloads, American Series™ die sets deliver excellent reloading performance at an unbeatable price.
Hornady American Series Pistol Reloading Dies - The American Series Die bodies are precision reamed from premium steel that is hardened to exacting specifications. They are then polished to a smooth finish that will endure the rigors of countless reloading sessions.
- Each die set includes a FREE shell holder.
- 3-die American Series sizing dies
- Features an industry-leading titanium nitride sizing ring that reduces friction & case sticking, & helps prolong case life
- Select pistol dies are taper-crimp capable (9mm Luger, 40 S&W/10mm, 45 Auto)
- Sizing dies size to SAAMI specifications
- Internal spindles, expanders and seating stems are interchangeable with other components on the market
- Basic reloading data and two extra decapping pins are also included
- All Hornady reloading tools and accessories are warranted against material defects and workmanship for the life of the product
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Very nice Dies, just the O-rings to get use to, I plan on drilling and taping for set screws
Bought these dies because I decided to get into reloading 9mm, and thought they looked like a good deal. Titanium Nitride resizing ring, and it comes with a shell holder? Seems too good to be true. And it was.
Got them home, and my excitement was short lived. First, I found that the lock rings do not have a set screw, only an o ring. So you have to set the dies back up every time you use them.
Then I started resizing brass. They seemed to work well enough, popped all the primers out no problems and seemed to resize them ok. But on closer inspection, I found that they were scratching my brass. Gave the dies a good cleaning, and still scratches. Looked inside the die, and found that there are matching scratches inside the ring! On a brand new die set!
I have a set of Hornady dies for 45ACP, and the titanium nitride resizing ring actually polishes the brass when it resizes them. Not the case here. I will be taking them back in the morning and exchanging for a standard Hornady set or an RCBS set.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed
|Item #||Caliber||Brand||Price||Order Online|