Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
Eureka Timberline 4 Tent
Select a product from the chart below.
The Eureka Timberline 4 Tentis a legendary A-frame tent with over a million satisfied buyers.
Eureka Timberline 4 Tent - The classic design of the three-season Eureka Timberline® tent gets better with time. The wrap-up bathtub floor minimizes seams, so it reduces exposure to ground-level water. Floor, walls and fly of 1.9-oz. standard taffeta nylon assure years of durability, and 40-denier No-See-Um netting in large windows create excellent ventilation. A 1/2" aluminum, five-pole A-frame saves weight without sacrificing strength and makes set-up a breeze. A side opening door provides easy access and twin track zippers let the door and windows be opened independently. The four-person tent has two interior mesh pockets and two gear loft/clothesline attachments.
- 5 pole A frame tent
- 1/2in aluminum frame
- Twin-track side opening door
- Shockcorded eaves increase stability and absorb wind stress
- Hooded fly front and rear allows windows to remain partially open during rain for ventilation
- Large rear window and areas of uncoated fabric maximize air flow
- Optional vestibule and annex add extra storage and rain protection
- Sleeps: 4
- Floor Size: 7ft 2in x 8ft 7 in
- Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz
- Seasons: 3
- Tent area" 63 sq ft
- Packed size: 7 x 24 in
- Center ht: 4ft 10in
- 75-denier StormShield polyester fly
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed
|Item #||Color||Brand||Dimensions||Price||Order Online|
This item is currently not available online.