Brand Pages >> Yeti
BrandBadger Wheels (2)
Yeti Coolers (129)
Product TypeBear with Beer (1)
Coat of Arms (1)
SleevesShort Sleeve (2)
FitsMost standard hoses (2)
Yeti Coolers (4)
- No recent items
Enjoy Your Next Outing With a Yeti Cooler
There is no better way to maximize your weekend than with the quality and durability of a Yeti cooler. From concerts, to camping trips, to hunting expeditions, small Yeti coolers and large ones alike make sure your food and beverage products are at the optimal temperature.
Founded in 2006, Yeti has provided the most rugged and toughest coolers in the industry. Now, thanks to the large selection of Yeti mugs, coolers, and koozies at Sportsman’s Warehouse, you can enjoy the handiness of Yeti during every outing. Market research and data analysis has led the company to manufacture products exactly to customer’s specifications. The low prices and exceptional deals at Sportsman’s Warehouse mean that you can enjoy the Yeti Tundra, Hopper, and Roadie coolers without spending a fortune. Available in all shapes and sizes, take your new Yeti cooler or koozie to any event.
Yeti Tundra: From the 28.8-quart capacity small Yeti coolers to the 232.4-quart monsters, find the right cooler for you. Freezer style sealing gaskets lock out the heat while the one-piece polyethylene construction keeps your Yeti cooler from suffering potentially damaging tumbles. Three-inch thick lids with two-inch thick sidewalls work to further insulate from the outside environment. If you’re looking for the best cooler on the market, look no further than the Yeti Tundra at Sportsman’s Warehouse. Don’t forget about the non-slip feet and durable handles that make the cooler easier to haul.
Yeti Can Insulator: Need something for just one can? You’re covered with a Yeti koozie. Sit back and relax with the stainless steel 12 oz. can carrier. The double-wall insulation and no-sweat design helps your drink stay cool and your mood upbeat.
Yeti Mug: Start your morning of fishing or hunting off right with a 20 oz. or 30 oz. Yeti mug. The stainless steel construction offers up to twice as much heating and cooling capability.
There’s no better combination of strength and convenience than Yeti coolers. Shop by size, shape, and price with the variety of options Sportsman’s Warehouse provides.
When using Yeti coolers, you are using the top products in the trade. Yeti provides elite technology developed through rigorous study and testing. From the Yeti Tundra to Yeti koozies, each product is packed with scientific innovations and a well-thought-out design.
- Roto-molded construction: A seamless mold means that every Yeti cooler is built for abuse. You can throw it, jump on it, kick it, or drop it and know that Yeti will stand up to the violence.
- T-Rex Lid Latches: Rubber fasteners deliver the tightest possible seal so you don’t have to worry about heat penetrating the opening of your new Yeti cooler. The sturdiness and simple-to-use concept make for easy use, as well.
- Neverfail Hinge System: Nothing ruins a party like warm drinks. Never worry about disappointing hunting buddies thanks to the three-part Yeti system. An aluminum rod, interlocking design, and molded-in hinge-stops work together to offer a rustproof, break-proof scheme.
- Permafrost Insulation: Multiple inches of polyurethane separates the air from your goods in Yeti’s pressure-injected, commercial-grade structure. Graded for regular ice or dry ice, no drink is more crisp and refreshing than one pulled from a Yeti cooler.
- Coldlock Gasket: A freezer-quality seal keeps cool air locked in for the ultimate chill.
- Fatwall Design: Again permafrost insulation delivers the thickness necessary to keep cool air contained.
- Lipgrip Handles: The Yeti Lipgrip Handles are built for comfort and stability. Recessed into the mold, these handles don’t get in way and allow for more room when packing for a boat ride or road trip.
- Anchorpoint Tie-Down Slots: Constructed to accommodate a one-inch strap, the tie-downs located on each side secure your new Yeti cooler to almost any surface.
- Vortex Drain System: Four features separate the Yeti draining system from inferior rivals. A leak-proof plug threads into the cooler and utilizes two holes to drain without having to be removed from the body. The recessed channel funnels water earlier in the process so a simple yank of the rugged grip is the only action necessary to ditch excess liquid.
The advanced technology of Yeti coolers makes them the leader in the industry. With dozens of Yeti coolers for sale, Sportsman’s Warehouse has the right fit for your next adventure. Get started today with a koozie, mug, or Yeti cooler.
- Brand Pages > Yeti