- There was an error
- It was successful
videoUrlUse:[ 5VQD58cD2RM ] (e.g., IetIZ82pXc0)
Yeti Tundra 35 Coolers
Comments: Learn More About The Yeti Tundra 35 Cooler
- Camping > Coolers & Dry Storage > Extreme Duty Coolers
Yeti Tundra 35 Coolers
Yeti Tundra 35 Coolers -The Construction of YETI Tundra coolers is carried to the extreme, because there are elite groups of outdoorsmen and adventurers who seek extremes.
Yeti Tundra 35 Coolers -The Tundra 35 is designed to hold 20 cans and the best road trip companion you will ever meet. Designed with 2 inches of insulation, a cold-keeping gasket and dry ice compatibility, the Tundra 35 will keep everything frosty even on long excursions. Tested in the harshest conditions the Tundra 35 will hold up to anything mother nature throws, including a hungry grizzly bear. All Tundras feature a grizzly-proof design that will give you peace of mind in bear country. This is one ice chest that puts no conditions on reliability under the harshest conditions.
- Capacity: 28.8 Qt.
- Size: 21"L x 16"W x 15.5"H
- Weight: 17 lbs
- One-piece Roto-molded UV Polyethylene Construction is Extremely Durable.
- Constructed of Food-grade Material That is Dry Ice Compatible.
- Three Inches of Insulation in the Lid and Two Inches in the Walls Provides Superior Insulation.
- Freezer-style Sealing Gasket Locks Out the Heat.
- T-Latch Keepers Are Molded Into the Cooler Body.
- Padlock Holes are Molded Into the Cooler Body and Lid.
- Full-length, Self-Stopping Hinge Can not Hyper Extend and Break.
- Non-slip, Non-marking Rubber Feet Help Keep the Cooler Where You Put It.
- DoubleHual Handles - Military Grade Nylon Rope With Heavy-duty Textured Grip
- Vortex Drain System
- Tie-down Points are Molded Into the Cooler Body for Solid Mounting.
- BPA Free
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
We planned a camping trip to a remote area and wondered how we would be able to keep our food cold for the 6 days. Our previous experience with coolers was a maximum of two days before the ice would melt. I purchased a yeti 35 and she wasn't very happy when I brought it home. She didn't believe it would hold ice for the entire duration of the trip, nor did she like the cost. Not only did the Yeti hold ice for the entire trip, I still have some original ice 8 days later. Now she is a Yeti believer and a happy camper. While Yeti's aren't cheap, having piece of mind knowing your food stays cold and safe is worth every penny. When I think back to all the poor quality coolers we wasted our money on over the years, we could have purchased two yeti's.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed