Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
videoUrlUse:[ ZAw4_fMp-VI ] (e.g., IetIZ82pXc0)
Yeti Tundra 125 Cooler
Comments: Learn More About The Yeti 125 Cooler
- Camping > Coolers & Dry Storage > Extreme Duty Coolers
Yeti Tundra 125 Cooler(1301887)
TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT
Yeti Tundra 125 Cooler -The Construction of YETI Tundra coolers is carried to the extreme, because there are elite groups of outdoorsmen and adventurers who seek extremes.
Yeti Tundra 125 Cooler -The Tundra 125 has ample room to hold the recommended 81 cans, a crew's limit of snapper, redfish, trout and a quartered deer. Designed with 2 inches of insulation, a cold-keeping gasket and dry ice compatibility, the Tundra 125 will keep everything frosty even on long excursions. Tested in the harshest conditions the Tundra 125 will hold up to anything mother nature throws, including a hungry grizzly bear. All Tundras feature a grizzly-proof design that will give you peace of mind in bear country. This is one ice chest that puts no conditions on reliability under the harshest conditions.
- Capacity: 121.2 Qt.
- Size: 39.80"L x 19"W x 19.75"H
- Weight: 47 lbs
- One-piece Roto-molded UV Polyethylene Construction is Extremely Durable.
- Constructed of Food-grade Material That is Dry Ice Compatible.
- Three Inches of Insulation in the Lid and Two Inches in the Walls Provides Superior Insulation.
- Freezer-style Sealing Gasket Locks Out the Heat.
- T-Latch Keepers Are Molded Into the Cooler Body.
- Padlock Holes are Molded Into the Cooler Body and Lid.
- Full-length, Self-Stopping Hinge Can not Hyper Extend and Break.
- Non-slip, Non-marking Rubber Feet Help Keep the Cooler Where You Put It.
- DoubleHual Handles - Military Grade Nylon Rope With Heavy-duty Textured Grip
- Vortex Drain System
- Tie-down Points are Molded Into the Cooler Body for Solid Mounting.
- BPA Free
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed