Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Knives & Tools > Axes, Saws & Shears > Meat Saws
Wyoming Saw ll(301754)
Wyoming Saw II - The highest quality take apart saw. For hunters, campers, backpackers. Compact, fast, light and strong. Full frame holds blades taut and makes sawing more efficient than loose end blades.
You must be 18 or older to purchase ammunition and other restricted items. For safety reasons, many of these items cannot be returned and may only be shipped via ground to the 48 contiguous states. If purchasing ammunition, ensure you use the correct caliber and/or gauge in your firearm. Many states and/or municipalities have certain restrictions in place which may prevent shipment/ordering of various items. Check your local laws and regulations before ordering.
Wyoming Saw II. The highest quality take apart saw. For hunters, campers, backpackers. Compact, fast, light and strong. Full frame holds blades taut and makes sawing more efficient than loose end blades. Finger guard prevents bruised knuckles. 18 1/4 inch blades permit full extension in cutting - with out tiring the arm from too short a blade. Can be assembled in seconds. Wear on the belt or carry in backpack. Wing nut and bolt assembly assures just right tautness of blade. Powder coated Stainless Steel frame. Powder coated aluminum handle. Hard point heat treated bone and wood blades. Lifetime guarantee. Made in the USA.
- Camo nylon case
- 18 1/4" hard-point heat treated wood and bone blades
- Weighs just 23 ounces
- Breaks down into a compact adjustable belted waist pack
- Finger guard prevents bruised knuckles
- Powder-coated stainless steel frame and a powder-coated aluminum handle can be assembled in seconds
- Full frame holds blades taut and makes sawing more efficient than loose-end blades
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed