Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Work Boots
Under Armour Men's Valsetz RTS Tactical Boots
Under Armour Men's Valsetz RTS Tactical Boots -The UA Valsetz boots are a favorite for military & law enforcement. Well, Under Armour just took them up a notch.
Under Armour Men's Valsetz RTS Tactical Boots -The UA Valsetz boots are a favorite for military & law enforcement. Well, Under Armour just took them up a notch. The same Micro G® cushioning from our running shoes makes them even more comfortable & UA ClutchFit™ technology creates a skin-skin feel for powerful support. In short, we took our best & made it better.
- A slimmer athletic cut that delivers better mobility by eliminating the bulk of extra fabric.
- UA ClutchFit™ technology wraps your ankle with a lightweight second skin for powerful support & incredible feel
- Synthetic leather & textile upper with welded, abrasion-resistant film around the perimeter of the foot
- Full-length Micro G® foam turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Lightweight TPU shank for mid-foot support & the right amount of rigidity
- Molded Ortholite® sockliner is designed with a memory foam top & PU base
- Low-profile rubber lug sole
- TPU toe cap
- Style: 1250234
AJ of Weiser, ID - October, 23 2012:
These are some of the worst boots can remember purchasing… I picked these up about 6 months ago & my opinion of them has steadily decreased. At first they’re great because they’re so lite but also have a decent enough tread that looks like it should hold up. But within the first week the soles started to give out & required additional padding. And their description of being “breathable” is ridiculous because my feet roast even with quality socks. In the last month I’ve accidentally broken off one of the top lace hooks (not realizing they were plastic) so I can no longer tighten the tops properly. After only 2 days of field work, the boots have developed a ridiculous squeak that has made them worthless for hunting. And the seams are quickly separating which leaves my socks wet and muddy at the end of each day.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed