Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
Ultimate Survival Delta Shockproof Lighter
0.0 out of 5
Read Reviews (1) | Post a Review
Ultimate Survival Delta Shockproof Lighter - By adding a tough elastomer armor, the Delta Shockproof series has all the stormproof qualities you expect plus incredible impact resistance
You must be 18 or older to purchase ammunition and other restricted items. For safety reasons, many of these items cannot be returned and may only be shipped via ground to the 48 contiguous states. If purchasing ammunition, ensure you use the correct caliber and/or gauge in your firearm. Many states and/or municipalities have certain restrictions in place which may prevent shipment/ordering of various items. Check your local laws and regulations before ordering.
Ultimate Survival Delta Shockproof Lighter - By adding a tough elastomer armor, the Delta Shockproof series has all the stormproof qualities you expect plus incredible impact resistance. The Delta lighter features a stainless steel wire closure to stay watertight even if dropped.
- Catalyzer coil provides ultimate windproof flame
- Withstands winds of 70-80 miles per hour
- Burns with clean hot flame at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Flame Indicator Window located on side of combustion chamber glows when lighter is ignited
- Fuel Level Indicator visually reveals fuel level
- Piezo-Electric Ignition System eliminates need for batteries or flints, which fail when wet
- Piezo-electric system permits easy, one-handed operation good for over 30,000 ignitions
- Water Resistant O-Ring Seals keep water out when lighter cap is closed
- Fuel Capacity 1 g
- 2 oz. weight
- 2.6" x 2.05" x 0.93" size
Laughter of Kenai, AK - January, 03 2013:
If by "the ultimate all-weather fire tool" they mean that it lights right out of the box and then never lights again, then they have it pegged. If you are looking for a reliable lighter, KEEP LOOKING. I got one for Christmas, fueled it up with the recommended fuel, and it lit twice. Then it didn't work again. Exchanged for a new one, same story. works twice, then doesn't. I am sure someone from the company could tell me why it is my fault, but for 40 bucks, I expect a lighter that works at least as well as a BIC. This one simply doesn't work at all.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed