Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Snowshoes
Tubbs Men's Xplore 2012 Snowshoes
Post a Review
Tubbs Men's Xplore 2012 Snowshoes - The best way to start snowshoeing! The Men's Xplore snowshoe is the lightweight, easy to use answer for the value conscious customer wanting to experience the great sport of snowshoeing. The intuitive single forefoot strap of the QuickPull binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push.
Tubbs Men's Xplore 2012 Snowshoes - The new, intuitive QuickPull binding slides easily to cinch and unlocks with one buckle push. The pivoting toe stop allows speedy adjustment to a wide array of men's and women's boot sizes and styles. The Tubbs Control Wings™ will keep your heel aligned with the rest of the snowshoe.
- Fit-Step™ Frame provides biomechanical benefits, reducing muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%
- Rotating Toe Cord enables the tail of the snowshoe to drip, shedding snow off the tail
- QuickPull Binding cinches easily and unlocks with one buckle push. the pivoting toe stop allows speedy adjustment and Control Wings keep your heel aligned
- Recreational Crampon are a series of carbon steel toe and heel crampons that feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions
- SoftTec Decking provides durable, lightweight flotation and has a smooth, soft texture
- Weight per pair 3.6 lbs
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed