Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
videoUrlUse:[ m60152432 ] (e.g., IetIZ82pXc0)
TETON Sports Summit1500 Ultralight Internal Frame Backpack
Comments: Click here to learn more about your Summit 1500 Pack
- Camping > Packs, Bags and Luggage > Backpacking Packs
TETON Sports Summit1500 Ultralight Internal Frame Backpack(1283699)
TETON Sports Summit1500 Ultralight Internal Frame Backpack - Padded bolsters channel air to center of back while cushioned waist wings and shoulder straps adjust to fit. Excellent pack for overnight or day use.
TETON Sports Summit1500 Ultralight Internal Frame Backpack - The Summit1500 hydration-ready daypack fits a 3-liter bladder (not included) and has left and right hydration chest attachments for drinking. With six pockets, two pouches, slide storage and gear loops, the Summit1500 stores everything you need for an overnight or full-day trip. Front map pocket has storm-proof zipper and water-resistant liner. Compression straps cover side pouches to keep water bottles or longer items in place. Adjustable comfort harness fits children or adults.
- Keep energy bars or sunscreen handy with two side mesh pouches
- Compression strap cinches over pouch to keep water bottles secure
- Low profile, body-hugging fit reduces bounce
- Long front pocket with all-weather zipper and water-resistant liner
- Lightweight shape-forming durable polyethylene backer board provides internal frame
- Back and hip padding made of durable open-cell foam with lumbar pad and molded channels provide maximum comfort and allow airflo
- Includes bright yellow water-resistant rainfly
- 420D Double Line Ripstop
- 1500 Cubic Inches / 25 Liters
- 2.5 lbs
- 21.75in x 12.75in x 10in
Marcus of Colorado City, AZ - January, 19 2012:
i recently bought this back pack and i absolutely love it. the quality and craftsmanship is beautiful, it has plenty of straps and pockets and is easy to load and balance the load once wearing it with all the adjuster straps. there is only one thing i wish was different, the shoulder straps are a tad narrow so if hauling very much weight they tend to make your shoulders hurt after a while. but even after that the pack is still worth it. i loaded this up with three sleeing bags and put a tent in it and it worked perfect. i bought me a teton 3700 hiker at the same time as this one and loaded it up first when we started hiking cause it was bigger and i figured would hadle it better but within about 2 miles stopped and totaly swapped everything to this little guy and it worked way easier. well worth the money in my opinion.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed