Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
videoUrlUse:[ m60160644 ] (e.g., IetIZ82pXc0)
Swarovski ATX Modular Angled Spotting Scope Eyepiece
Comments: Click here to learn more about the Swarovski Modular Spotting Scope System
- Optics & Electronics > Spotting Scopes > Angled Body Spotting Scopes
Swarovski ATX Modular Angled Spotting Scope Eyepiece(1305523)
TEMPORARILY SOLD OUT
Swarovski ATX Modular Angled Spotting Scope Eyepiece - The new modular design offers previously unimagined flexibility and you are free to choose the perfect solution as the situation dictates.
Swarovski ATX Modular Angled Spotting Scope Eyepiece - This modular design enables you to store the objective and eyepiece modules separately and the smaller dimensions also mean that you can easily and safely store individual modules in your luggage. You're no longer locked into a straight or angled spotting scope. Now you just choose what size objective lens you want and choose a separate eyepiece (objectives and eyepieces sold separately).
- Field Flattener Lens Contrast right up to the image periphery, spot greater detail at the outer edge of the image
- HD Lenses Maximum Contrast, provides more life-like high contrast images
- Extra Eye Relief Large field of view for eyeglass wearers. Optional eyecup available specifically designed for eyeglass/sunglass wearers
- Optimized coatings SWARODUR, SWAROTOP, SWAROCLEAN
- Combines a large field of view with a large zooming range (25-60x & 30-70x).
- One handed
- Focusing and zooming ring are located next to each other which enables quick locating and zooming without losing sight of object
- Large focusing wheel allows for easy and rapid focusing
- The objective section separates from the eyepiece section, is easy to transport and enables easy storage when separated.
- Type: Angled
- Compatible with ATX Spotting Scope
- SWARODUR/SWAROTOP High-Contrast Coatings
- SWAROCLEAN Non-Stick Coating
- Waterproof/Fogproof Construction
- 20mm Eye Relief
- Twist-In Eyecups
- Field Of View Apparent Degrees: 57-71°
- Submersion Tightness: 13 ft (4 m) water depth (filled with nitrogen)
- Made in Austria
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed