Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Hunting & Shooting > Shooting Equipment > Bipods, Tripods, & Shooting Sticks
Stoney Point Telescoping Monopod(300261)
Stoney Point Telescoping Monopod - Explorer Monopod with V-Yoke.
Stoney Point Telescoping Monopod - Explorer Monopod with V-Yoke.- PoleCat Monopods are constructed of hard-tempered alloy aluminum for strength and reduced weight and feature an anodized finish that resists corrosion. Each Monopod model includes a cushioned hand grip, detachable woven nylon wrist strap, all-terrain carbide tip that grips dirt and ice, a removable rubber tip that grips hard surfaces and a camera stud with aluminum take-up wheel.
- Three-section staff
- Telescoping design
- Posi-lock system for fast, silent adjustment
- Less than 2 lbs.
- Take them anywhere
- Available with v-yolk or wood knob
- Tempered aluminum construction is extremely tough
- Anodized finish for corrosion resistance
- Oversized, high-density cushioned hand grip
- Extends from 25 in. to 62 in. (64-158cm)
- 11 oz. (312g)
ft hunter of Winnemucca, NV - July, 12 2011:
I hunt rugged and rocky country. This stick delivers the added support I need to keep my balance when packing heavy packs. It also is usefull to steady a spotting scope or binos. This is the best light weight weight stick I have ever used.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed