Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
St Croix Avid Pearl Spinning Rods
Post a Review
Select a product from the chart below.
St Croix Avid Pearl Spinning Rods - This series of American made rods was built with the hardcore fisher-woman in mind! These beauties are highly specialized, technique-specific rods that despite their glitzy appearance are all business on the water.
St Croix Avid Pearl Spinning Rods - This series of rods was built with the hardcore fisherwoman in mind! These beauties are highly specialized, technique-specific rods that despite their glitzy appearance are all business on the water. Premium SCIII graphite blanks with two coats of finish are mated with Alps zirconium guides and a Fuji reel seat to create an incredibly sensitive and lightweight, yet strong and durable rod that can tackle any fish you care to pursue. A metallic fuchsia finish on the blank with an abalone barrel on the reel seat adds an attractive touch to these serious fishing tools. Made in Park Falls, WI, U.S.A.
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology.
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite.
- Incredibly lightweight and sensitive with extreme strength and durability.
- Specialized, technique-specific and species-specific designs for women.
- Slim-profile ferrules.
- Alps zirconium guides with 316 stainless-steel frames for outstanding corrosion resistance.
- Fuji SKM reel seat with abalone barrel.
- Split-grip/select-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex Coat slow-cure finish.
- Lifetime limited warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed
|Item #||Action||Length||Weight||Model||Material||Power||Lure Wt||Handle||Line Cap||Piece||Price||Quantity|
|1318558||Fast||6'6"||3.8 oz||APS66MLF2||SCIII Graphite||Medium Light||1/8-3/8 oz||Split Cork - 1||4-10 lb||2||