Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Winter Boots
Sorel Men's Conquest Winter Boots
Sorel Men's Conquest Winter Boots - The Sorel Conquest is a classic boot that you won't be dissapointed with. The seam sealed waterproof construction and waterproof full grain leather and synthetic textile upper will give you the protection you need to stay dry and safe during the winter months.
Sorel Men's Conquest Winter Boots - This boot is lined with 400 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation to help keep you warm and comfortable while in the snow this winter. This boot features a built in gaiter with a barrel lock closure system helping keep the snow and moisture out of your boot. The traction enhancing multi direction al rubber lug outsole will keep you on your feet when it gets slippery.
- Seam sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof full grain leather and synthetic textile upper
- Built in gaiter with barrel lock closure system
- Achilles adjustment strap with shatter resistant YKK Shokonlock™ buckle closure
- 400 grams Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation
- Removable molded EVA comfort footbed
- EVA midsole inserts
- Injection molded waterproof thermal rubber shell
- Traction enhancing multi directional rubber lug outsole
- 9 in. / 23 cm shaft height
jim of molina, CO - February, 07 2014:
Working at Co. ski resort, I absolutley loved these boots! 2 months into the season the seams that looked "stiched" which is what I look for in a boot, turned out to be glued. The stitching is for looks only and leather is glued to rubber with less than an eighth inch of material! Both inside seams are coming apart exposing liners. Also letting water in to soak my once dry socks. Really ticks me off considering I still own an old school pair of Sorrel pacs that I've had for 20+ years that still work great.JohnO of Elbert, CO - February, 23 2011:
So far, I've only used these boots while hunting coyotes, but they feel warm and comfortable. I think the fit is okay, but feel they run a little wide compared to most medium width boots and wish they had hooks for the top three eyelets, but am still glad I bought them.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed