- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Winter Boots
Sorel Men's Caribou Winter Boots
Sorel Men's Caribou Winter Boots - Since 1972, the Sorel Caribou has earned its reputation for warmth, durability and comfort the hard way.
Sorel Men's Caribou Winter Boots - Rated to -40° below zero, the Caribou is the timeless choice for cold-weather work and recreation. The nubuck leather upper and handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell are seam-sealed for complete waterproofness and lined with a removable 9mm ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot that traps heat next to your foot, where it belongs. Underfoot, a thick rubber midsole insulates the boot from cold ground, while the Sorel AeroTrac® non-loading outsole provides sure footing.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsole
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Still wearing my original pair that I got in 1989. These are by far my longest lasting winter boots. They'll keep your feet warm and dry even on the coldest days.
This was my first time buying Sorel and they were the best boot I have had during the winter.My feet kept warm and dry the entire time I used them. I highly recommend these.
Second pair Ive owned. Had 1st pair for over 20 years.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed