Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Winter Boots
Sorel Men's Caribou Winter Boots
Sorel Men's Caribou Winter Boots - Since 1972, the Sorel Caribou has earned its reputation for warmth, durability and comfort the hard way.
Sorel Men's Caribou Winter Boots - Rated to -40° below zero, the Caribou is the timeless choice for cold-weather work and recreation. The nubuck leather upper and handcrafted vulcanized rubber shell are seam-sealed for complete waterproofness and lined with a removable 9mm ThermoPlus® felt InnerBoot that traps heat next to your foot, where it belongs. Underfoot, a thick rubber midsole insulates the boot from cold ground, while the Sorel AeroTrac® non-loading outsole provides sure footing.
- Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Removable 9mm ThermoPlus felt InnerBoot
- Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- 2.5mm bonded felt frost plug
- Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel AeroTrac non-loading outsole
Steve of Sandy, UT - June, 16 2011:
This was my first time buying Sorel and they were the best boot I have had during the winter.My feet kept warm and dry the entire time I used them. I highly recommend these.John M Wilson of Safford, AZ - December, 03 2010:
Second pair Ive owned. Had 1st pair for over 20 years.Farmboy of Northern , OH - September, 10 2014:
Still wearing my original pair that I got in 1989. These are by far my longest lasting winter boots. They'll keep your feet warm and dry even on the coldest days.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed