Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Knives & Tools > Axes, Saws & Shears > Camp Saws
Silky KatanaBoy Saw(1398431)
Silky KatanaBoy Saw - Translated into English, Katana means the curved, single-edge sword used by Samurai, their weapon of choice. In tree talk, we simply say “man-powered chain saw.” This beefy, two-handed folding saw from Silky is currently the biggest in its class.
You must be 18 or older to purchase this restricted item. Some items may only be shipped via Ground. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
Silky KatanaBoy Saw - Two-handed, professional, heavy-duty folding saw with a 19-4/5 inch blade. Can easily compete with a chainsaw! Compared with the Katana, the legendary Japanese samurai sword, it is the largest folding saw on the market today. The long, well-balanced, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened, non-set tooth design provides extended working reach, faster cutting and handles large limbs and trunks with no effort. The non-slip, two-handed, rubberized cushioned handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. Suitable for serious tasks like cutting large timber and tree trunks. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality.
- 19-4/5-inch -500 mm- blade length
- 46-3/8-inch -1,185 mm- overall length
- 26-inch -665 mm- folded length
- 4 teeth per inch -5 teeth per 30 mm- teeth configuration
- 2 pound -920 grams- weight
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Metal : SK4 High Carbon Steel
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed