Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Camping > Tents & Shelters > Canopies & Screenhouses
ShelterLogic 10x20 8-Leg Canopy(1135599)
ShelterLogic 10x20 8-Leg Canopy - The 10' x 20' sets up in minutes and is perfect for seasonal vehicle storage, backyard events, camping, craft fairs or special events.
Protect your car from weather and sun damage with Shelter Logic's sturdy and reliable canopy shelter. Included with the shelter is a 10 foot wide by 20 foot long steel frame, a full valance fitted cover that is 100% water proof, SL bungee cords to provide extra security, 8 foot plates, temporary spikes anchors, and easy user friendly instructions that take you step by step as your set up your new canopy. With a 10 year life expectancy, this canopy is a great investment.
- Sturdy beam welded 1-3/8" diameter steel frame is field tested to withstand all but the most rigorous weather conditions
- High grade steel frame goes through a 13 step Rhino Shield surface preparation process
- Bonded with DuPont™ thermoset baked on powder-coated finish to eliminate any rust, weathering, chipping and peeling
- Patented Twist-Tite™ technology tensioning system secures taut to pipes ensuring longer life and a wrinkle free look
- Easy-Slide Cross Rail™ system clamps tight to square up, smooth out, and lock down shelters
- Wide based foot pads on every leg ensure a dependable sturdy base and easy access to secure anchor points.
- Fitted one piece full valance cover
- Heat bonded, triple layer, polyethylene cover with enhanced weave to ensure its 100% waterproof
- UV treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents
- Totally tear resistant reinforced rip-stop cover
- 100% Waterproof, Polyethylene Cover
- UV Treated Inside And Out With Added Fade Blockers
- Heavy Duty 1-3/8in All Steel Frame
- Patented Twist Tite Tensioning - squares up frames and tightens down covers
- 9ft 6in Peak Height
- Weight: 90 lbs.
Paul of Columbus, OH - August, 06 2011:
Bought the tent for an outdoor party, since it actually cost LESS to buy this than rent a 10x20 to use for 24hrs. Construction is fabulous, put it up myself in a little under an hour, but recommend help if you're not tall or very inventive (canopy is a pain without a ladder at minimum!). Am totally pleased with this purchase, arrived less than a week after ordering, will probably get the screen walls for it by next summer for more permanant use and camping. I am a tough critic when it comes to spending over three figures on anything, but have nothing but praise for both product and vendor. Am beyond pleased, and would recommend both to anyone. Thank you for expedient delivery of a fabulous tent, I couldn't be happier with my decision.D of Reno, NV - August, 04 2012:
We used this canopy at the reno rodeo for shade and it was awesome. It took four of us ten minutes to set up. We tied it down to some bales of hay and a trailer and it stood all ten days. Even in fifty mile per hour winds. The wall kit kept some rain off of us. We have had it for three years now. Very sturdy it once flew over a trailer and landed on the top and only bent one support pole but still works. Overall a great canopy. Would suggest it for any one who needs some shade.S.Hansen of Vacaville, CA - September, 13 2012:
You can't beat this for the money! We had a BBQ for 50 people and this was just wonderful. It is very well made. It is easier with 2-3 people to set up.AD of Provo, UT - June, 06 2015:
I read other positive reviews before buying this and expected it to be a lot better than I found it to be. It set up easily, with 2+ people and looks good. It has a number of problems though. The pipes are thin gauge metal and if dropped on a rock or cement the tips bend and then don't go together without hammering back into shape. I expected stronger metal than that. Next problem is how flimsy the whole set up is. The slightest wind will spin it, flip it, tear it down etc... But with a lot of extra support can be held down pretty well. (THE EXTRA ROPES FOR SUPPORT, YOU HAVE TO PURCHASE SEPARATELY!) The legs have plastic feet, but you have to go to a hardware store to buy bolts to attach them, and have to drill holes in all 8 legs pipes to put your bolts through. Otherwise you can't attach the feet, and the feet is what you are supposed to stake the whole thing down with. So, I was disappointed that a new unit does not include so much that is really NECESSARY if you want to make this thing work in the wind..or even a breeze. Once you get all the extras I've mentioned and really tie it down well and stake it heavily in all directions, you can have a good unit. All the extras cost me another $120 plus couple hours time modifying the set up. So, this is a good unit if you want to spend the additional time and money to make it work, otherwise it is not too good the way they sell it.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed