Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
Redington Predator Fly Fishing Rod
Sale: $199.97 - $249.95
Select a product from the chart below.
Redington Predator Fly Fishing Rod - These fast action fly rods are the ultimate in saltwater fly fishing rods. They have the power for picking up line and fighting large fish, carbon fiber weave in butt section and at ferrules for improved strength.
Redington Predator Fly Fishing Rod - The Predator family of fast action fly rods are the ultimate in saltwater fly fishing rods. These fly rods feature a fast action, power for picking up line and fighting large fish, carbon fiber weave in butt section and at ferrules for improved strength & durability, 54 and 42 million modulus, Red Core blank, anodized machined aluminum reel seat, ideal for all saltwater applications.
- Fast action
- Power for picking up line and fighting large fish
- Carbon fiber weave in butt section and at ferrules for improved strength & durability
- 54 and 42 million modulus, Red Core blank
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat, ideal for all saltwater applications
- Durable oversized guides, titanium oxide ring, robust for saltwater and for shooting line for extra distance
- Guides: Gun smoke frame snake and stripping guides, titanium oxide ring
- Come with fabric rod tube with dividers
- 3 difference sizes of fighting butts on the various line weights, best matching the size of the rod, per the application
- 12 weight includes foregrip
- Machined hidden hook keepers at reel seat
- Alignment dots for easy rod set up
- Lifetime Warranty
Tommy of Miami, FL - July, 03 2013:
The Redington Predator fly rod is aptly named. It is fast and powerful to buck the wind when fishing the flats for bones, permit, and other species. This, along with the oversized guides, really helps me to get extra casting distance. This rod has held up well so far under some tough conditions.Bryan of Phoenix, AZ - July, 03 2013:
I bought this rod for my trip to Mexico. I got the 10 weight so I could fish for roosterfish and other inshore species. It worked great. We also went out on a panga one day and chummed up some dorado. I was able to whip several of them no problem.Jonathan of Discovery Bay, CA - July, 09 2013:
Been using this rod on schoolie stripers in the Delta. It has great backbone and plenty of punch for those windier days on the water. It has also worked well throwing bass bugs up against the reeds and other cover.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed