Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Women's > Women's Rainwear > Women's Rain Jackets
Red Ledge Men's Thunderlight Rain Jacket
Sale: $14.96 - $49.99
Red Ledge Men's Thunderlight Rain Jacket - A compact and durable jacket that will help you survive the elements. Features zip pockets to help keep any gear you may have dry and safe.The Thunderlight is a must have for any person with a passion for the outdoors.
Red Ledge Men's Thunderlight Rain Jacket -A lightweight waterproof jacket, the Thunderlight Jacket will keep you dry while providing you with the features of a compact jacket. The Thunderlight is a must have for any person with a passion for the outdoors. Features zip pockets to help keep any gear you may have dry and safe.The hood design and packable features make the jacket a favorite among outdoor enthusiasts.
- T-Core® waterproof/breathable coating
- Interior storm flap with micro-tricot chin guard
- Attached with roll down function and adjustable draw cords
- Zip pockets with mesh lining for ventilation
- Shell: Rip-stop nylon taffeta with DWR finish
- Seams: 100% taped
- Elasticized cuffs with adjustable Velcro closures
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Packable into left pocket
- Comes with storage stuff sack
- Style: A080
Shayne of Rigby, ID - September, 01 2015:
I purchased the jacket and my son purchased the jacket and pants for a fishing trip to Alaska. We were there 7 days and it rained nearly everyday, sometimes hard, but most times a drizzle. For the price and for how light it is, this stuff was amazing. I've had other jackets that cost a lot more that didn't perform any better. The venting flaps on the back seemed to be enough to keep from sweating underneath and dry. I don't know how tear resistant it might be as we did all our fishing from a boat and not walking through any brush. We both are very happy with this product.Ryan of Bountiful, UT - January, 20 2014:
Fantastic light weight stuffable rain jacket. I have used this jacket over and over in the last 5 years. Stuffs into a mesh bag. You could stuff two jackets into a Nalgene bottle.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed