- There was an error
- It was successful
Red Ledge Men's Blue Obsidian Encampment Jacket
Red Ledge Men's Encampment Jacket - Stay warm and dry the next time your caught out in the rain. The Encampment jacket by Red Ledge features 100 grams of high loft polyfill insulation throughout the coat to keep you nice and warm. This waterproof jacket also comes with an attached full featured hood.
Red Ledge Men's Encampment Jacket - Nobody likes cold hands while out in the rain so slide them into the lined handwarmer pockets to warm them up. The pockets are designed with waterproof zippers to keep anything safe and dry that you may put in them. The adjustable drawcord at the bottom hem will allow you to tighten the jacket around your waist and help keep any moisture from coming up.Available in Blue or Obsidian.
- Lamination: Waterproof/breathable T-Core LX® laminate
- Nylon Dobby with DWR finish shell
- Combination of brushed micro-tricot and nylon taffeta lining
- 100 gram high loft polyfill insulation
- 100% taped seams
- Attached full featured hood with roll
- Waterproof zipper at center front with interior storm flap
- Two brushed micro tricot lined handwarmer pockets with waterproof zippers
- Elasticized sleeve cuffs with adjustable Velcro tab closures
- Adjustable drawcord at bottom hem
- Available in Blue or Obsidian
- Style: MB112
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I like wearing layers of clothing. Example, while driving a tractor, in winter, i will layer up with a t-shirt, flannel shirt, and two or three light jackets. I use the Red Lodge as the outside jacket because of the thick hood and wrist closures. The only reason I rated this 4 star was the zipper is nylon (like most), but it is not heavy duty. So when zipped, the zipped part will pull apart at times and I need to struggle to get it undone when taking it off. Other wise it is a great jacket.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed