- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Footwear Accessories > Gaiters
Outdoor Research Women's Crocodile Gaiters
Outdoor Research Women's Crocodile Gaiters - Like their namesakes, Crocs have been around forever. And because they're tough as nails, they've hardly changed.
Outdoor Research Women's Crocodile Gaiters - The instep strap is now triple-bartacked BioThane® webbing, and an additional tab holds the front opening down, but otherwise they remain as they were when they first appeared. The fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics are as effective now as ever.
- Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
- Webbing/Cam Buckle top closure
- Reinforced boot lace hook
- Lightweight and Durable BioThane® Instep strap
- Double stitched front closure
- Bottom shear tab secures front closure
- Abrasion Resistant lower boot lined with packcloth
- Abrasion Resistant Cordura® inner leg and boot
- 2"-Wide Hook/Loop front closure
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
My first pair of Crocodiles gaiters lasted through 14 years of training and searches as a volunteer with search and rescue. I use them in all 4 seasons. These gaiters worked very well to keep thorns, twigs, mud, snow, and insects out of my boots, and kept my shoe laces tied at the same time. :) When worn over my rain pants, they protected the cuffs from getting shredded going through brush. My first pair is getting somewhat threadbare now, so I am finally retiring them, but will still use them around the house when I am spreading mulch in the garden, mowing, or weed whacking.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed