- There was an error
- It was successful
Okuma SST Salmon/Steelhead Spinning Rod
Select a product from the chart below.
Okuma SST Salmon/Steelhead spinning rod - SST rods feature a sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction offering the perfect balance in a lightweight rod.
Okuma SST Salmon/Steelhead Spinning Rod - SST rods feature a sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction offering the perfect balance in a lightweight rod. These rods feature durable stainless steel guide frames, zirconium guide inserts that reduce friction from braided lines, a custom 1-K woven carbon fiber pipe reel seat, premium fore and rear grips on all models, and a stainless steel hook keeper. All SST rods are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction
- Durable stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- Custom IM-8 graphite pipe reel seat on UL and most spinning rods
- Premium fore and rear grips on all models
- Integrated compressed cork butt cap, non skid surface
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- All SST rods are backed by a 1-year warranty
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Wow, my girlfriend just picked me up this rod and all I can say is its a very nice rod for the money. I got to put it to use right away on the carbon river. I got a few pinks and a king with it. The action was great with enough backbone to handle the king also. A great rod if your on a budget!
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed
|Item #||Action||Length||Weight||Model||Power||Lure Wt||Brand||Line Cap||Piece||Price||Quantity|
|1245602||Fast||8ft||7.6 oz||SST-S-802MH||Medium Heavy||1/2 - 2 oz||Okuma||12 - 30lb||2||
|1245603||Medium||8ft 6in||6.4 oz||SST-S-862M||Medium||1/4 - 5/ oz||Okuma||8 - 17lb||2||
|1245604||Medium Fast||9ft 6in||6.6 oz||SST-S-962ML||Medium Light||1/4 - 1/2 oz||Okuma||6 - 12lb||2||
|1399889||Medium Fast||7ft 6in||5.4 oz||SST-S-762UL||Ultra Light||1/32 - 3/8 oz||Okuma||2 - 6lb||2||