- There was an error
- It was successful
- Camping > Packs, Bags and Luggage > Backpacking Packs
Mountainsmith Apex 80 Backpack - 2016 Model(1424275)
Mountainsmith Apex 80 Backpack - 2016 Model -Ideal for gear intensive backpacking excursions. Whether you are bringing your photo gear, fishing tackle, or hammock; this pack has room for your deluxe backcountry campsite.
Mountainsmith Apex 80 Backpack - 2016 Model -Intuitive features make this a smart and convenient backpacking solution; including a hydration sleeve and port, side-canted water bottle pocket, lower sleeping pad access compartment, external mesh stash pocket, smart phone-sized waist belt pocket, generous lash points for tools, ridged EVA back panel padding, pocket pass-through compression straps, adjustable torso suspension, an easy forward pull waist belt, and a removable top lid for short trips from camp.
To bring you peace of mind for your backcountry investment, Mountainsmith offers a lifetime warranty on their products. If you are looking for a durable pack for camping trips with more than a few comforts, this is the pack for you.
- TuningFork™ waistbelt framesheet for form fitting over iliac crest hip bone
- Forward pull waistbelt with V adjustment webbing
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket with daisy chain attachment loops
- PE Framesheet with X configuration AL Stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
- Anvil Airway ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits up to 6+ and Galaxy S6)
- SlingShot™ detachable top lid converts into a lumbar pack
- Bar tack reinforcements
- 3M™ Reflective Cord
- Waist belt circumference: 28 - 48in
- Materials: 305d Mulit-Rip Cordura HP / 610d Cordura / 210d Nylon Embossed Liner / Twin T6 0.75in Aluminum Stays
- Volume: 4270 cubic inches / 70L - 4820 cubic inches / 79L (Ext)
- Capacity: Up to 65 lbs
- Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz
- Dimensions: 29.5 x 10.25 x 8in / 74.9 x 26 x 20.3 cm (H x W x D)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I used this on two multiday trips - one with the family and one on my own. The Apex 80 carries a ton of stuff- I was able to carry all my 6yr old son's grear (bag, pad and clothes) some of his sisters and my own. Things I especially liked- the mesh front pocket, the waistbelt(really comfortable), and the sleep bag compartment- easy to load/unload and the compression straps work great for holding pads. Also the side pockets are very well designed. All in all a great pack that will last longer than I will!
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed