Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Women's Footwear > Women's Boots > Women's Hiking Footwear
Merrell Womens Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Sale: $89.92 - $119.99
4.0 out of 5
Read Reviews (1) | Post a Review
Merrell Womens Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - The mid-height version of Merrell's endless summer essential is now an even better match for summer spritzers or water spurts.
Merrell Womens Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - The mid-height version of Merrell's endless summer essential is now an even better match for summer spritzers or water spurts with the addition of waterproof construction and the leather reinforced breathable mesh upper. Vibram® Multi-Sport Plus sole increases braking power at the heel for more demanding terrain.
- Waterproof dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Waterproof membrane treated with aegis® antimicrobial solution provides an impermeable but breathable barrier
- Ortholite® aNatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded eva footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5 mm. sole lug depth
- Vibram® multi-sport sole/tc5+ rubber
betty of roseville, CA - October, 01 2012:
I recently purchased these for a trip to shasta where i was going to be doing a lot of hiking. the young man in the footwear department recommended these and they were great! my only complaint was that my feet did sweat somewhat with these but i had to have waterproof, so there were no surprises there. All in all im glad i got them they were extreamly comfortable and worked out well.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed