Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Hiking Footwear
Merrell Men's Phaser Peak Mid Hiking Boots
Merrell Men's Phaser Peak Mid Hiking Boots - The high-cut Nubuck upper tops off Merrell® waterproof construction throughout.
Merrell Men's Phaser Peak Mid Hiking Boots - Set-to-stun, the Phaser executes every outdoor mission through rough terrain and variable conditions with moisture-free precision. The high-cut Nubuck upper tops off Merrell® waterproof construction throughout. A Merrell® 6mm tapered-nylon grade 4 insole adds stability to the durable EVA footframe and aggressive Vibram® Phaser sole.
- Nubuck leather upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Anti-Rust Bronze Hook and Loop Lacing System for secure lacing
- External counter adds stability
- Waterproof Membrane treated with Aegis« antimicrobial solution provides impermeable barrier
- EVA removable footbed
- 6mm Tapered Nylon Grade 4 Insole for backpacking
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell« Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram« Phaser Sole/Trek Rubber
William Siegal of Las Vegas, NV - September, 20 2015:
These are probably the best all around hiking/backpacking boots that I have ever owned. No break in time required really; they were comfortable right out of the box. I have a chronic problem that any boots that are sturdier than the lightest trail runners, cause me to develop horrible blisters on my heels┐no such problem here. I have worn them on a couple of 15 mile hikes for the ascent of some pretty big mountains over 14,000 feet and they were comfortable and supportive even after 12 hours of brutal off trail boulder hopping. Haven't worn them in snow yet but so far, especially considering the moderate cost, I really could not have asked for anymore than these boots have to offer.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed