- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Hiking Footwear
Merrell Men's Moab Vent Mid Hiking Boots
Merrell Men's Moab Vent Mid Hiking Boots - The Moab Mid ventilator is ultralight, acclimatized, and is great for work or play.
Merrell Men's Moab Vent Mid Hiking Boots - The mid-height version of the Merrell Moab ventilator is essential for trail, bike and hike. Extra support around the ankle without compromise of the hyperventilating mesh upper due to trimmed down but efficient Dura leather strapping. Vibram Multi-Sport Plus sole contains TC5+ rubber compound in traction zones for grip and durability.
- Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
This is such a disappointment to write, I think these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever purchased. I wear them for work as I am on my feet quite a bit, and I walk from end to end of my place of work constantly. The arch support was perfect for my foot and the shoe breaths!! So enjoyable!
Sadly less than two months after purchase one of the shoelace loops literally pulled out of the shoe as if one side of the loop didn't get stitched down. I wrote customer service with high expectations based on the comments of the sales person where I made my purchase. Customer Service informed me that they wouldn't replace the shoe but If i get it repaired to send the receipt so I can be reimbursed $25.
That was a true let down, its not as if the loop tore apart. It looks like it just wasn't stitched down.
These shoes are very comfortable, give good support and look good too. This is the first time I've purchased this brand and probably will again.
I buy a pair of these about every 2 years.I wear them about 320-340 days a year. I use them for work as well as play. It is time for a new pair of work shoes as well as hiking boots. Now I just need to figure out what I want to buy for work. I would definitely recommend these to everyone.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed