Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Hiking Footwear
Merrell Moab Vent Low Hiking Boots
5.0 out of 5
Read Reviews (1) | Post a Review
Merrell Moab Vent Low Hiking Boots - The Moab Ventilator allows you to get a good grip while being air conditioned and a proven paved performer.
Merrell Moab Vent Low Hiking Boots -The men’s Moab Ventilator from Merrell is a breathable hiking shoe that’s lightweight and the perfect fit for hiking or biking trails.
- Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Breathable mesh lining treated with aegis® antimicrobial solution maintains ft. comfort
- Ortholite® aNatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded eva footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- Vibram® multi-sport sole/tc5+ rubber
Antonio of Mesa, AZ - February, 04 2010:
Fantastic short-hike shoe. Superb traction and comfort. Zero break-in. Ankle support is good, but shank is very soft and will let you down after the miles start to add up.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed