- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Hiking Footwear
Merrell Men's Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
Merrell Men's Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - The mid-height version of Merrell's endless summer essential is now an even better match for summer spritzers or water spurts.
Merrell Men's Moab Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots - The mid-height version of Merrell's endless summer essential is now an even better match for summer spritzers or water spurts with the addition of waterproof construction and the leather reinforced breathable mesh upper. Vibram® Multi-Sport Plus sole increases braking power at the heel for more demanding terrain.
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution provides an impermeable but breathable barrier
- N40Ortholite® anatomical footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs
- shock and adds stability
- 5mm sole lug depth
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- Good Cushioning
- Not Waterproof
This boot claims to be waterproof, but it is not. After walking 5 miles in wet conditions with rain gear covering the top of the boots, my feet were swimming in water. Merrell refused to refund my money and wanted to charge me shipping and handling to replace the boots. Thankfully, my local Sportsman's Warehouse refunded my money. You guys rock!
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
these merrells were very comfortable, I purchased them to do some hiking with some friends and overall they were pretty good. my feet stayed dry except the times the shoe was submerged in water my feet did get wet, but i expected that with all the mesh on them. they didnt breath the best but i was told they had a waterproof liner in them and wouldnt breath very well in hot weather. overall a very comfortable hiking boot
Ive had these for 4 years now. They are good lightweight hikers. I have trekked around equador and all throughout utah with these, and they are still holding togther. They are tough and comfortable. my only complaint is that the waterproof membrane finally gave up last hunting season and my feet get wet when walking through damp or dewey grass and foliage.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed