- There was an error
- It was successful
videoUrlUse:[ KeSQdhQRn6s ] (e.g., IetIZ82pXc0)
Lyman E-Zee Prime Hand Priming Tool
Comments: See the Lyman E-Zee Prime Hand Priming Tool in action!
- Hunting & Shooting > Reloading Equipment & Supplies > Reloading Tools
Lyman E-Zee Prime Hand Priming Tool(1318686)
Lyman E-Zee Prime Hand Priming Tool - This tool has an ergonomic shape designed to minimize hand fatigue.
Lyman E-Zee Prime Hand Priming Tool -The system works with any popular brand of standard shellholder and allows instant changeover between primer sizes. Includes two primer trays, each of which incorporate their own built-in large or small primer punch assembly. There are no small parts to fuss with or lose. Each tray has a built-in shut-off gate to keep primers in place during change-over. The reloader simply removes the snap-in-place lock collar and installs the correct size primer tray and the shellholder as needed. Then, the lock collar is snapped in place and the change-over is complete. The primer trays also function as a primer flipper to properly orient primers for seating. The comfortable ergonomic design optimizes leverage to reduce hand fatigue.
- Ergonomic shape reduces fatigue
- Accepts standard shellholders
- Plenty of leverage, yet provides needed "feel" for precision primer seating
- Integral primer tray and primer punch assembly - no parts to lose
- Includes large and small primer tray/parts assemblies
- Primer tray has a built-in shut-off gate to prevent spilling primers
- Primer tray doubles as a primer flipper to orient primers
- Weight: 2 lbs
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Works well if you use good shell holders. Either rcbs or Lyman. Hornady leaves the primer too far out. After priming 50 with a Hornady shell holder I changed it to an rcbs and re seated, everyone of them you could feel them move. For the money it's not bad
- Poor performance
This hand primer seemed to be a quality product until I tried it out for the first time. The primer did not seat properly, so I tried a different shell holder, tried different primers, still didn't seat. Tried both large and small no luck.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed