Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
videoUrlUse:[ 0MGx9ocbrF8 ] (e.g., IetIZ82pXc0)
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Touch Fish Finder and Chartplotter
Comments: Lowrance Pro Team Walleye Angler Gary Parsons talks about key benefits of the new HDS Gen2 Touch.
- Boating & ATV > Marine Electronics > Fish Finders
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Touch Fish Finder and Chartplotter(1317362)
Post a Review
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Touch Fish Finder and Chartplotter - The HDS-7 Gen2 Touch makes it simple to quickly master advanced features with the first touchscreen display created specifically for anglers. The HDS-7 Gen2 Touch has a high-definition, 7-inch, widescreen color display with touchscreen functionality and fewer buttons for fast and easy operation.
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Touch Fish Finder and Chartplotter - Easy-to-use, touchscreen control enables you to unlock the power of High Definition Sonar with fewer button presses, making it simple to quickly master this combination unit's advanced features. The first touchscreen display created with anglers in mind, it is even easy to use in rough conditions. SolarMAX enhancements create superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing. Insight USA Mapping, which produces a life-like presentation of underwater topography with contour relief shading, is standard on all HDS chartplotter models in the Americas. Built-in, four-channel sonar technology utilizes dedicated StructureScan HD signals for left and right side views, plus DownScan Imaging to get the whole picture. Award-winning Broadband Sounder provides a more complete view of structure and fish detail that's easier to interpret. Insight Genesis enables you to create your own map from real sonar data that you record with accurate, high-resolution 1-foot contours, bottom hardness and even weed lines. Flexible networking options allow you to share data across all HDS displays for the ultimate flexibility and cost-savings. The HDS-7 Gen2 Touch is compatible with many performance upgrade options such as radar, external GPS antenna, marine audio, collision avoidance, and engine interface systems. This unit also has advanced memory and waypoint management functions. The "Export Region" function provides total control and customization of waypoint storage. It protects and organizes user data, and reduces processor tasks keeping HDS Gen2 Touch lightning-fast. A waterproof SD card slot allows you to load Navionics map options, backup waypoints, routes, trails and settings, and create personalized Insight Genesis maps and StructureMap from sonar log recordings. The HDS-7 Gen2 Touch, when used in conjunction with an optional WIFI-1 module, will allow the user to view data on their personal smartphone or tablet device.
- Built-in StructureScan HD sonar imaging, plus award-winning Broadband Sounder with DownScan Overlay and TrackBack feature.
- Personalized or built-in Insight mapping and optional Navionics charts. View both at once in 3D perspective view, plus StructureMap, Broadband Radar and SIRIUS weather overlay capability.
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX PLUS display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Single Ethernet port and one full-sized SD card slot.
- Display - Widescreen, 16:9 ; WVGA color TFT LCD; Resolution - 800 x 480
- Power Output: RMS (PTP) - Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak analog equivalent
- Operating Frequency - 83/200 kHz + 455/800 kHz
- Built-in GPS antenna
- Warranty - Two Year and supported by the Lowrance Advantage Service program
- Touchscreen functionality for ease of use.
- Skimmer transducer with temperature
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed