Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 Items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Hunting Boots
LaCrosse Men's Insulated Aerohead Hunting Boots
LaCrosse Men's Insulated Aerohead Hunting Boots - LaCrosse spent over four years in development and tested over 4,000 miles, the AeroHead™ is a truly revolutionary hunting boot. It features patent-pending AeroForm™ technology, a groundbreaking new construction that offers an extremely comfortable fit, with the ultimate in flexibility and durability all in a lightweight form.
LaCrosse Men's Insulated Aerohead Hunting Boots - The shell around the neoprene core is molded with polyurethane, which is more durable, flexible, insulating and lightweight than rubber. With a thick layer of cushion underfoot, an integrated shank for support and a rugged rubber outsole, the LaCrosse AeroHead™ redefines comfort and protection in the field.
- Patent-pending AeroForm™ technology featuring a revolutionary liquid polyurethane over neoprene construction which provides an extremely lightweight and flexible glove-like feel to the boot with highly durable, abrasion resistant and insulating protection
- Uncompromising scent-free and waterproof protection
- Adjustable back gusset and strap with adjustable fit for various leg sizes
- Armour Weld liquid rubber protective coating on the seams
- Quick drying and moisture wicking jersey knit liner
- Ankle-Fit™ design locks the heel in place to prevent excess rubbing and chafing
- Injected PU midsole for added cushioning with an integrated shank to cover the arch of the foot providing support and stability when climbing on ladder rungs
- 3.5mm naturally insulating neoprene
- Realtree Xtra Green camo
- Aero™ non loading outsole features a lightweight rubber compound for superior durability and traction in mud
- 18" height
- 4.0lbs per pair
- Temp ratings as low as -30F
Luke of Middleton, MI - January, 04 2014:
After alot of research I bought these boots for 2013 deer season here in Michigan. I had previously been wearing a pair of Bogs but was not happy with them due to insufficient ventilation which resulted in sweaty cold feet. These boots were the answer! Warm feet and minimal moisture. I wore them in very cold weather up in treestands and also in milder weather. No complaints. I also wore them for 2 days of north woods hunting that included walking several miles back in through the woods and they were very comfortable and had plenty of support for walking up and down hills in the snow. They are well worth the money. And after a fairly hard season of use show no signs of wear. Size was right on for me.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed