- There was an error
- It was successful
- Camping > Cooking and Food Prep > Dishes & Utensils > Cooking Utensils
LEM Products French Fry Cutter(1005005)
LEM Products French Fry Cutter - Make a mountain of fries in minutes!
LEM Products French Fry Cutter - 2 stainless steel cutting plates for regular or thin fries. The suction base attaches to any smooth, flat surface. For best results, halve potatoes prior to cutting. Do not use with sweet potatoes.
- Handles large potatoes
- Two stainless steel cutting plates (3/8 in- 64 hole and 1/2 in- 36 hole)
- Makes regular fries and shoe string fries
- Suction base attaches to smooth flat surface
- Julienne other vegetables like zucchini
- Frame is hand wash only
- Blades and push plates are dishwasher safe
- BPA Free
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Tried this on a camping trip. I put half a potato in it with the big cutters in it, I could not get it to cut, maybe a 1/8 of the potato. My daughter got up on the picnic bench leaning down over the handle and finally got the potato to go through . to late to return, I guess I will put it in recycle.
I bought one of these from North 40. Wasn't looking for a professional cutter. These cutters go up to $120+. I was using mine and the small blades will not cut a regular potato cut in half or quartered. I was using mine yesterday and I ran a half of a potato through with a little struggle it worked. I reached down to remove the french fry I just cut and I felt pain in of my fingers. I looked down and there was blood, 2 of the thin cutters had came out and when I reach in I grabed the blades, yes they are sharp. I would buy the next model
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed