- There was an error
- It was successful
- Sale > Summer Savings Sale > Summer Savings Fishing Sale > Fishing Gear > Apparel
Korkers Redside Wading Boot Felt and Kling On Sole
Korkers Redside Wading Boot Felt and Kling On Sole - Stay comfortable on the river all day in this versatile, high-performance wading boot.
Korkers Redside Wading Boot Felt and Kling On Sole - Stay comfortable on the river all day in this versatile, high-performance wading boot. When purchasing wading boots, generally buy one size up from your regular hiking boot size. This is to accommodate for the stocking foot wader that will fill up the boot.
- OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction for each river system
- Quick Cinch&trade lace system for a quick and secure customized fit
- Waterproof materials reduce water absorption, thereby reducing overall weight, and dry faster helping to prevent the spread of invasive species
- Cemented parts and strategic seam locations provide a more durable boot
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping boots lighter
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I've had my pair of Redsides for about four months now and utilized them quite a bit through the busy late summer trout fishing here in Colorado. These boots are really comfortable and the felt soles hold well. I was surprised how well the soles stay on the boot and how easy they are to interchange between rubber and felt. However, the soles have some work to go on the technology front. After three months of use, the back rubber latches have failed. They are made of a low-quality rubber that deteriorates quickly and becomes brittle. I've contacted Korkers to see if they can help me out, but for the time being, I have reverted back to my old pair of wading boot. I would recommend seeking another pair of boots and stay away from the removable soles until Korkers can develop a stonger rubber latch.
I like how the boot is made of synthetic materials because it won't shrink up like most of the leather wading boots. The Redside was a good choice for me!!!
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed