- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Work Boots
Keen Men's Pittsburgh Boots
Keen Men's Pittsburgh Boots - It is steel-town tough, with the flexible comfort of soft-toe construction. With tons of KEEN innovations.
Keen Men's Pittsburgh Boots - Metatomical footbed for cushioning, interlocking torsion plate for lateral support, moisture wicking liner and a contoured heel-lock for a secure fit, this boot takes care of you well into overtime. It is a full-on fusion of versatility, freedom of movement, durability and protection.
- Soft toe
- Runs true to size
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
- Waterproof nubuck
- Oil and slip resistant non marking rubber outsole
- Mid height
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- EVA heel cushioning insert
- KEEN Key-Tech™ full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH Standards
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Comfortable and durable. Great work boot.
I had them for 2-3 months and they are falling apart! The undersole is chipping away in large pieces an they are heavy. I spend all day hiking as part of my job and I will never buy Keen ever again. The previous pair I owned had the same problem and water was getting inside. Never again!
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed