- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Work Boots
KEEN Utility Men's Milwaukee Boots Safety Toe Boots
KEEN Utility Men's Milwaukee Boots Safety Toe Boots - Whether it's long days, tough jobs, or rugged terrain... this bomber boot takes on anything!
KEEN Utility Men's Milwaukee Boots Safety Toe Boots - The Milwaukee WP is crafted with the patent-pending KEEN Utility Welt flexible construction, KEEN Utility Dry waterproof breathable membrane and features an oil- and slip-resistant outsole. This boot hangs in for the long haul, keeping you comfortable and protected when you're on your feet all day.
- Weight 37.9 oz
- Steel toe
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic 2-zone comfort lining
- Full grain leather upper
- Oil and slip resistant non marking rubber outsole
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Welt construction for enhanced durability
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH Standards
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I use these for pipeline construction. They are very comfortable, and take a beating. The toe guard is great for when I'm on my knees working and boots stay waterproof. The only issue I have is the laces break so I put the deluth 60'' laces on every pair I have with no problems. Take it for what it is, but my job wears through at least two pairs of work boots a year and these go the distance. No more Danners or Redwings for this guy. 80% of guys I work with have gone with these also.
Had the pitt boot that was good until the sides blew out. Bought these and they felt good in the store but, after a day working in the yard they blistered my heals. I applied moleskin to the inside of the shoe and they were better but, for the monies why ever do anything. So I bought heavier socks and then I started having heel issues. I like keen boots but they really missed on these.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed