Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
- Footwear > Men's Footwear > Men's Boots > Men's Hiking Footwear
Keen Ketchum Hiking Boots
5.0 out of 5
Read Reviews (1) | Post a Review
Keen Ketchum Hiking Boots - A boot that you can depend on while on your next adventure into the back country. The Ketchum hiking boot is waterproof and breathable ensuring your comfort.
Keen Ketchum Hiking Boots - The Ketchum hiking boots from Keen will be a great option on rigourous hikes that will lead you into the back country. A waterproof nubuck upper will keep your feet dry and the toe protection will keep them safe. The TPU torsion plate and stability shank will keep your foot from rolling.
- 4.5mm multi directional lugs
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- Keen Key-Tech™ full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Zorb strobel
- Metal speed hook lacing system
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Weight: 25.70 ounces
- Runs about a 1/2 size small
Jeremy of Santa Fe, NM - November, 01 2014:
I selected these boots based off of positive feedback I've heard first of all and second is based on material used. I'm impressed with the quality but most importantly they are some of the most comfortable boots I've ever had. At the end of the day they do not hurt my feet and my feet feel fresh and not sore the day after wearing them. They have great grip and traction and awesome support in all areas of my feet. Worth the money and would defiantly buy again and recomend to friends. I had to go to a size 13 when my normal size is 12 so you may need to go up a size.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed