Shopping Cart $0.00 (0 items)
- There was an error
- It was successful
videoUrlUse:[ nMrJhsNX0Ws ] (e.g., IetIZ82pXc0)
Jumping Jack Trailer Utility Tent Trailer Kit
Comments: Click here and see what the Jumping Jack Trailer can do for you.
- Camping > Tents & Shelters > Jumping Jack Trailer
Jumping Jack Trailer
Jumping Jack Trailer Utility Tent Trailer Kit(1242119)
Jumping Jack Trailer Utility Tent Trailer Kit - The Jumping Jack Pop-Up Tent Trailer is truly one of a kind. This trailer is capable of carrying all your outdoor gear, including two full size ATVs or two motorcycles. The built in canvas tent sets up in minutes leaving you more time to enjoy the great outdoors.
Jumping Jack Trailer Utility Tent Trailer Kit - Whether you're out hunting, fishing, exploring the trails, or just enjoying the great outdoors, the Jumping Jack Trailer is perfect for the most rugged adventures. It provides you with the ability to haul all your equipment while still having a place to eat, sleep, and relax. The Jumping Jack Trailer easily converts from a heavy duty utility trailer to a comfortable canvas tent in less than five minutes. With 96 square feet of tent space, your Jumping Jack sleeps 4 to 6 people. The interior of the tent features two single beds and a swing up table. Also included is one half bed extension, great for sitting at the table (buy additional half bed extensions to make double beds on one or both sides and for use as couch backs). The tent's body is made from a water resistant marine canvas with double stitched seams and reinforced corners. The body of the trailer is made from powder coated steel. The Jumping Jack Trailer also converts into a heavy duty high wall utility trailer for hauling your bigger loads. This design converts easily by vertically lifting the front gate and connecting each side. Trailer includes one 15 inch spare tire. Jumping Jack Trailer Kits require the trailer tongue to be attached to the trailer body with four included bolts. Online Jumping Jack Trailer orders can only be shipped to a Sportsman's Warehouse store location. Online trailer orders can not be shipped to Sportsman's Warehouse stores in the following locations at this time: Alaska, Washington, Montana, Lewiston ID, and Redding CA.
- Trailer Dimensions: 92in wide x 144in long
- Coupler Ball Size: 2in ball
- Electrical: Seven way round plug
- Trailer Lights: Recessed trailer lighting
- Gross Axle Weight Rating (GAWR): 3,500 lbs torsion axle
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR): 2,995 lbs
- Total Weight: (tent, trailer and frame) 1,245 lbs
- Trailer Weight / Tent and Frame Weight: 995 lbs / 250 lbs
- Tent Material: 13 oz mildew and water resistant marine canvas
- Tent Frame: Powder coated steel
- Interior Size: 96 square feet of interior space; Seven feet of headroom
- Beds: Two(2) single beds (34in x 94in with 3in foam padding)
- Interior Table: Swing up table (32in x 44in tabletop)
- Tent Capacity: Sleeps 4 - 6 people
Geoff of Chandler, AZ - July, 09 2013:
Some of my friends in Utah have a Jumping Jack and I fell in love with it. You can use them for just about everything! When I went to Sportsmans to buy one for myself I found out that here in AZ we have to get the Kit trailers. I was a little worried about that. It turns out all you need to do is bolt the trailer tongue on. it only took a few bolts (came with the trailer) and about 5 minutes. Not a big deal at all. I love my Jumping Jack and have already bought a few of the accessories to customize it.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed