- There was an error
- It was successful
- Camping > Cooking and Food Prep > Backpacking Stoves
Jetboil ZIP Cooking System
Jetboil ZIP Cooking System -A simple and easy-to-use cooking system, featuring the same FluxRing technology as our higher end systems without the frills.
Jetboil ZIP Cooking System -Rely on Jetboil Zip to provide hot food and drinks quickly and conveniently when you want them the most. Born from the original Jetboil PCS design, Zip provides the essential function and features you expect from Jetboil.
Zip is so compact and lightweight, you?ll keep it on hand for day trips close to home and overnight adventures alike.
- 0.8 Liter FluxRing cooking cup with insulating cozy
- Adjustable burner
- Match ignition
- Drink-through lid with pour spout and strainer
- Bottom cover doubles as a measuring cup and bowl
- Compatible with all Jetboil accessories
- Able to store a 100g Jetpower fuel can
- Fuel Canister Stabilizer included
- Pot Support and Jetpower fuel sold separately
- Weight: 12 oz
- Volume: 27 oz
- Boil time: 2 minutes 30 sec. per 16 oz (1/2 Liter)
- Water boiled: 12 Liters per 100g Jetpower can
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 6.5 in
- Power: 4,500 BTU/h (0.9kW)
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I was very impressed with this stove! I took it on a 3 day backpacking trip to the Uinta's and it performed flawlessly. It boils 2 cups of water in under 2 minutes. The weather was rainy but the weather didn't cause any problems. A slight drawback was the gas knob is small and slightly hard to control with my fat fingers. The others in my party were jealous that they didn't buy the same stove.
Great stove for the money. I love mine, works great and I use it all the time.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed