- There was an error
- It was successful
GlenDel Buck 3D Archery Target(1256512)
GlenDel Buck 3D Archery Target - The GlenDel Buck has a body size of a 200lb. live weight deer and offers 5 times the insert-shooting surface of comparable 3-D deer targets.
GlenDel Buck 3D Archery Target - Easy Arrow Removal! Fusing the internal layers to the inner target wall results in more uniform layer compression which, in turn, means easier arrow removal. And, easier arrow removal means less shooter fatigue, which means you'll get more and better practice!
- Shoulder Height: Stands 34" at the shoulders
- Total Height: 56"
- Rack Size: 150" B&C antlers
- Insert Size: 11" X 11" X 11"
- The GlenDel Buck has a body size of a 200lb live weight deer
- Longer target life! PolyFusion also results in longer target life
- Layers are Fused in Place, they Hold their Position
- Easy Arrow Removal!
- Replaceable insert for longer target life
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
Another great lifelike target from Field Logic. This target I've had for about two weeks and will recommend anyone to get this one. I have the full rut this target and a few block targets. The quality arrow stopping targets are top GREAT.
This is my second GlenDel buck and was relatively pleased with the first one. It lasted a little over 2 years. I had a replacement center but the body of the target started to break down and fall apart. plastic legs tend to crack and had to reinforce them with duct tape but it was my poor shots that cause that. I don't know what else they could use besides that wouldn't harm your arrows.
- Others Who Bought This Item Also Viewed